 Dear LEGO / 4775
Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 01:42:31 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Orion Pobursky wrote:

<snip>

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

There is no such thing as a limited use part, set, or whatever.  If anything is
limited it is the imagination and innovation of the builder.

Orion,

  Have it with Darth Vader's helmet. Its a tough one. I've only seen it in one
non-LEGO design.

Kevin

-Orion

I remember the Stupid Parts building contest a while back.  Some of the entries
were quite good even though they used such things as the manta ray and the
pirate dingy (parts that are commonly thought of as one use only).  I Googled it
to see if the page still existed but unfortunately no.

In fact I remember discussion here on Lugnet to the tune of "Bionicle is useless
in 'real' models" but that statement has been proven wrong more than a few
times.

-Orion