 Dear LEGO / 4720
Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 00:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Rocco J. Carello wrote:
It's okay to make new molds. People are usually excited whenever there is a
new minifig accessory or some other part that aids in building. However,
there seem to be too many one-use parts lately. The dewback. The yeti. The
tiger thing. Then there is this upcoming castle line with 5 new visors, a new
sword, and a new helmet. I'm sorry, but that just seems a bit excessive,
especially since the visors and sword are all pretty stupid looking.

Scorpion palace comes with a big onion dome top. Another large one-use part.
Then they even ruin it by making it so you can't build a complete dome with
two of them. Did they even think of this for more than a couple minutes?

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

There is no such thing as a limited use part, set, or whatever.  If anything is
limited it is the imagination and innovation of the builder.

-Orion