 Dear LEGO / 4741
Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Daniel Warren wrote:
Very well put, I couldn't agree more. Another analogy of the whole situation is
that Lego is like a blindfolded kid desperately swinging at the pineata with no
luck at all.

What is a pineata?

   As I'm given to understand, it's a giant pinecone
   that is filled with candy.  That's a little silly
   given that pinecones *are* candy, but still.  (Well,
   they are where I'm from, anyways.  You need to get
   better pine trees.)

   LFB

   XFUT ->.o-t.fun