 Dear LEGO / 4766
Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:12:17 GMT

Not only is Playmobil creatively generic, but the boxes only picture the
contents in a variety of ways.  The pictures, as they say, speak a thousand
words.  I find myself saddled with a huge LEGO collection, but often wishing I
had invested the money in Playmobil, which seems to "get it".  I personally
prefer my own, non-sold-out imagination to Trendy Fad toys.  I don't buy those
same LEGO fad sets for the fad, but for the parts.  Rarely do I build the set
from instructions any more.  Simply not inspired by them.  But then, I am an
adult.  Play has changed for me quite a bit.

Half-a-cent.

-Aaron-

Orderly In Charge Of Useless Information