Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:03:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   As it turns out, display lists use a lot of memory, both PC main memory and graphics card video memory. So it might be useful to set to Medium or Low even if you have plenty of system memory, because if they don’t all fit into the video memory, things slow down.

Thanks for the explanation. Since my computer at work (which I am using) is a high end CAD workstation with enough VRAM to display a billion polygons, I guess I should just leave it on HIGH! On my home machine, I will probably slow it down.

Eric