Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:59:50 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) So is it possible to save a version of LDView's lighting parameters so that it defaults to colors that look right when using this ldconfig.ldr file? If so, then I'd like to suggest putting some comments at the top of the file mentioning this, (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)
  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) I used this calculator: (URL) get darker shades for the trans edges. Could you try to get a ratio that works for the trans colors? w. (15 years ago, 3-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)