 Trains / Train Organizations / 1196
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Joslin writes:

Actually if
you want to be the other representative on NELUG to keep me honest I would
appretiate it.

Do we need two?  I mean, I would be more than happy to help out, although I
seriously doubt we need to keep you honest. :D

I think we can wait and see on that.  If every other group has 2 reps then we
should probably have 2 but if one is all that is needed then I am happy to be
that one.

Eric Kingsley