 Trains / Train Organizations / 1180
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
Can this include clubs which don't call themselves LTC's but exhibit
layouts at train shows, like VLC?

I don't see why not,  NELUG, NALUG, and NCLUG members have all expressed
interest and all do train shows.  I don't see why "LTC" in your name would
be a prerequisite of membership.

I would agree.  LTC's are a subset of LUG's (or, rather, a special type of
LUG -- rather than being a general LEGO users group, they're tailored toward
train stuff and with a serious agenda).  So it's a conventional label.

--Todd