 Trains / Train Organizations / 1168
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:58:02 GMT

Well sex, color and political affiliations, but age is a factor. At least
for some including myself (NGLTC)

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Wow, that's kind of surprising to hear.  I've been • meaning to ask, as this
thread has unfolded...  Are women allowed in LEGO train
clubs, or is it a
boys-only thing?

Nope, we accept everyone, regardless of age, sex, color,
political affiliations, etc.

Scott S.