 Trains / Train Organizations / 1136
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Steven Barile writes:

International Brotherhood of LTC (or whatever)

I think we should have a mailing list that includes a representative (or 2,
or 3) from each LTC so that we can at least sync up wrt to GATS
(honorariums) and creating a united LTC-ness. Perhaps this kind of focused
grass roots mail-group would take us one step closer to a convention.

Steve,

I think this is a great idea and I volunteer my services as a NELUG rep.  If
you want more reps from NELUG I am sure I could get a volunteer or two.  Now
GATS doesn't come our way but several groups have done Greenberg shows and I
am sure we could benefit is the same way in terms of honorariums.

I also think it's an excellent idea, and I sure someone (me or someone else)
from NALUG would be interested in participating.  The GATS/Greenburg thing
doesn't do us much good, since all the shows up here seem to be independant,
but I still think that having/participating in a 'grander scheme of things'
is a good idea.

James