 Trains / Train Organizations / 1158
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:10:53 GMT

Hi all,

if I did get it right you are planning, or allready set up a mailing list
system for Lego Train Clubs?

I would like to participate as a representative of the FGLTC (First German LEGO
Train Club) which was founded by Ben. Perhaps he also wants to become a rep -
I will contact him!

For the mailing system please use following e-mail address: h.matthes@gmx.de
(Holger Matthes).

Thanks for that nice idea and the efforts to put some live into it!

Kind regards from Germany

Holger