 Trains / Train Organizations / 1177
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:07:39 GMT

sebarile-MOBL wrote in message ...

International Brotherhood of LTC (or whatever)

I think we should have a mailing list that includes a representative (or 2,
or 3) from each LTC so that we can at least sync up wrt to GATS
(honorariums) and creating a united LTC-ness. Perhaps this kind of focused
grass roots mail-group would take us one step closer to a convention.

(question that got lost in other discussion)...

Can this include clubs which don't call themselves LTC's but exhibit layouts
at
train shows, like VLC?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com