 Trains / Train Organizations / 1195
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:11:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:

I wouldn't worry to much yet.  I won't be tieing us to anything.

Oh no, I know everything is still in the planning stages and just by talking
about it NELUG isn't getting tied to anything further down the road... I just
meant that *if* this is the way things are going to go, NELUG should discuss it
in depth before jumping in, that's all.

Actually if
you want to be the other representative on NELUG to keep me honest I would
appretiate it.

Do we need two?  I mean, I would be more than happy to help out, although I
seriously doubt we need to keep you honest. :D

eric