 Trains / Train Organizations / 1154
Re: ICLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:21:05 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

Wow, that's kind of surprising to hear.  I've been meaning to ask, as this
thread has unfolded...  Are women allowed in LEGO train clubs, or is it a
boys-only thing?

What he said. The organisation is a great idea, but I'd rather see Congress
than Brotherhood. Why be gratuitously exclusive when it's not necessary?

Does this include clubs which don't call themselves LTC's but exhibit at
train shows, like VLC?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1