 Trains / Train Organizations / 1128
1127  |  1129
Subject:
IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:41:09 GMT

International Brotherhood of LTC (or whatever)

I think we should have a mailing list that includes a representative (or 2,
or 3) from each LTC so that we can at least sync up wrt to GATS
(honorariums) and creating a united LTC-ness. Perhaps this kind of focused
grass roots mail-group would take us one step closer to a convention.

So, we could use yahoo lists, which I don't like (maybe cause I'm dense, but
I can't have 2 e-mail addresses). Or is some one else has a plain-jane
service???

SteveB