 Trains / Train Organizations / 1129
Re: GMLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:48:42 GMT

SNipped

Correction accepted. I was willing to take the fall for this since Kai has
already stated he considers me a meanie, or words to that effect...

yes i do and i up hold my statement but i do not want tell you why to
embarrass you and get insulting and i would need a .flame for that.

<snip some more distortive narrative by Lar> Assuming you can
tone down your shouting, that is. But if they could put up with me and J2,
they can put up with you.

never was shouting, your just looking for something wrong with me.

I'm not so sure.  Being a member of the GMLTC is not an entitlement.

I dont care any more seeing how NICE GMLTC members act towards new comers
and potential members.  Nice rep.

is something else to be confused about, Kai.  We could change our name to the
KLTC (Kai's LEGO Train Club) and *still* not invite you.  Go figure that.

And sorry John but i could copy right it before you do your first show and
sue your little *** for all its worth assuming your *** is worth something.

And i never wanted to get at this tone of voice you forced me into it.  My
original question had parentheses saying no offense.  Go Figure THAT!

(snipped)
At least that's the way it *ought* to be. Your lawyer may choose to push a
different interpretation, but that's an issue with things the way they are,
not with things as they ought to be.

Here's a question, though? Is it nicer to make up little white lies like
"you're not geographically close enough" or is it better to say "we choose
not to admit you" (because you're 12, or because you are too boisterous or
whatever)?

Well heres something else to think about maybe next show when i have some
key items in the show, when you show up i will say "You are to self-centered
i will take my stuff and leave."  and then what are you going to do sue me ?
For walking out on a show?  Try acting nice to me I just want to help.

And Larry quit being so pompous will ya.

And i guess with the ending of this post comes the fact that we are enemies,
Larry, and nothing will change that, cause you started out on the wrong foot
with me Larry, and next time a new member comes in remember that.

FUT to trains.org, this is an org issue
++Lar = Pompous

by the way Larry i copyrighted the Logo For MICHLTC. And as Federal Law
states i can copy right anything by just puting a circled c at the bottom
and that is true if you want to argue...
the next time you do a MICHLTC show i guess youll have to use a different
logo or ask nicely to get my permission.

BTW this is a weak flame for Larry.  I apologize to the rest of the good
train folks, I just had a simple question that i asked and then SOMEBODY
turned it into a warzone.