 Trains / 9909
9908  |  9910
Subject:
GMLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:39:12 GMT

A year ago I asked the Greater Midwest Lego Train Club if I could become a
member.  Their response was "We are a highly localized group in The Twin
Cities/Minnesota area."    I dont know if that was the response any other of
you guys, but I live in Michigan IN THE MIDWEST!  Surely a man from Michigan
can join a GREATER Midwest lego Train Club?!?!?!?!?  This brings me to my
point.  Why is GMLTC named Greater MIDWEST Lego Train Club????  Shouldnt it
be Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Lego Train Club???  What if MICHLTC were to
expand and have members from Indiana Illinios Ohio and so forth,  Would we
call it the IN-IL-OH-MICH-LTC or the I-I-L-O-M-LTC?  It seems fair that if
GMLTC is going to be Localized in Minnesota it should be the MLTC or
something of that matter.

Confused
Kai
**My Two Cents