 Trains / Train Organizations / 1155
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:58:50 GMT

sebarile-MOBL wrote:

Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences.

Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules,
like...
1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for
announcements to be filtered down to the club memebers.

There are reasons for privacy, hense not lugnet.

Maybe ICLTC - International Congress of LTCs

SteveB

I'd love to be the 2nd North Carolina rep (though if Cary or James
want's the honor that would also work with me). I have made an effort to
be in contact with other groups (just went up to Richmond on Saturday
for the 2nd RichLUG meeting for example).

Frank