 Trains / Train Organizations / 1197
Re: MICHLUG Statements WAS (Re: TeenLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:22:52 GMT

Ok sorry I did not realize it would get to this point.  I was having a bad
day and to find the post by John and Larry just made it worse.  After some
St. Johns Wort pill I realize how much of a !#@ i was.  I apologize to
everyone on LUGNET for the trash I posted.  I am publicly apologizing to
Larry for everything i have done in the past concerning this issue.  Please
forgive me John Neal for the remarks i made.

kai

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

(I posted this to trains becuase of previous discussions,
FUT org.us.michlug)

It seems to me we are having some inner discussions in
regards to Michlug, and various issues concerning that.
Before we go spiraling out of control, I will make this
statement:

Since no one volunteered to help organize Michlug as of yet,
I decided Chris Leach and myself will be the official
spokesmen for the group. If anyone would like to discuss
this or object to it, that's fine, or to me or him
personally. (FUT to org.us.michlug)

In regards to Kai and Larry and the discussion they seem to
be having, they are both members. Both Larry and Kai are
valued members, and as we get more organized, the kinks can
be ironed out. Kai, please issue personal concerns to the
person, not posting to LUGNET. It is rude, and uncalled for.
Feel free to e-mail me if you want to talk about this.

As for the age issue, we have a 12 year old member already,
and I think it is a little late to have age limitations.
Since this group started from LUGNET, I think we can have a
group that has the same age friendly content. Some others
have age limits, and that is fine. I don't like age limits,
but I do think we need some rules, such as we have the
parents permission, etc. That will be discussed in the next
meeting. Kai and Lary are both invited.

As for the MLTC logo, Kai did make it, and he will get
accredited for that when we have some more uses for it. Kai
also made a MICHLUG logo as well, and we will vote on that
when we have our next meeting. Larry did not steal it, nor
did he use it, to my knowledge.

Any further questions in regards to MICHLUG, MTLC, etc. can
be directed here (org.us.michlug), or to me personally at
ssanburn@cleanweb.net (Preferred), sanburnse@bv.com, or
ssanburn@sanbursystems.com. Chris Leach can be reached at
cleach@mediaone.net

(FUT org.us.michlug)