 Trains / Train Organizations / 1253
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:54:45 GMT

Tony,

I tried to send a personal e-mail to you, but it bounced back.
Anyway,

I would be up to that seeing that the MICHLTC has been gobbled up by • Larry
Industires.

Why don't you shut the hell up already? How old are you anyway, 2?

Kai is twelve, and he was misunderstanding certain things, which I think
have been cleared up now. Larry and him got off to a bad start, but I htink
over time it will get better. Larry is a great guy, very assertive, and you
have to be used to people like that, which I have had to deal with before.

Anyway, watch the langauge a little (See charter), and understand Kai gets
excited about things sometimes, and we are all trying to guide him a little.
I know I was pretty crazy myself during my younger teen age years. Feel free
to drop a line to me if you want to discuss this further.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Member, Co-Founder - MichLUG, MLTC - Michigan LEGO Train Club
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html