 Trains / Train Organizations / 1174
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Larry did not gobble up MICHLTC, nor have you. Chris Leach and I founded it,
and as far as I am concerned, both of you are members. Kai, you better calm
down and stop posting drivel like this.

While I'd agree that getting excited isn't A Good Thing, and that "MICHLTC has
been gobbled up by Larry Industires" is over-stated, there does seem to be an
element of "Let's do this my way" in the Michigan LEGO groups, the few
seemingly conciliatory "Let's get together so we can discuss doing it my way"
posts not withstanding.

Amy