 Trains / Train Organizations / 1148
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:51:45 GMT

I would be up to that seeing that the MICHLTC has been gobbled up by Larry
Industires.

In lugnet.trains.org, Josh Baakko writes:
There's been posts by people about not being able to join an LTC because of
age requirements.  Maybe we should form a "Teen LTC", like the model
railroading teen club?  I could develop a website at nbci.com (free server,
could use other servers too).
Josh
(Who wishes he was part of Dale Earnhardt Inc. right now...)