 Trains / Train Organizations / 1163
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:23:43 GMT

Kai & All,

I would be up to that seeing that the MICHLTC has been gobbled up by Larry
Industires.

Larry did not gobble up MICHLTC, nor have you. Chris Leach and I founded it,
and as far as I am concerned, both of you are members. Kai, you better calm
down and stop posting drivel like this. Please e-mail me in private if you
want to discuss this further.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html