 Trains / 8726
Re: Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:03:03 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:3A32A16E.30CC5580@uswest.net...
Some questions which I would like all LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) to ponder
and discuss:

What if the guy/gal in charge of designing LEGO trains posted here and
asked, "Should we continue to design LEGO trains 6 wide or begin to
design them 8 wide?"  What would be your response?

6 wide please

regards
lawrence