 Trains / 8694
Re: Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Some questions which I would like all LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) to ponder
and discuss:

What if the guy/gal in charge of designing LEGO trains posted here and
asked, "Should we continue to design LEGO trains 6 wide or begin to
design them 8 wide?"  What would be your response?

I'd respond "Are you out of your mind?".

Not at all.

"Not at all" what? You said "if the guy in charge asked what I would think"
and I told you what I would say. Are you now speaking FOR this hypothetical
person?

I don't think you have to worry that this is going to happen. Only a small
minority of people would be advocating such a thing to TLG. Hypothetically
speaking, of course, were any such advocacy actually to occur, it would
greatly diminish the credibility of the advocate with TLG.

Poppycock.

We'll see. We'll just see what we shall see.

++Lar