 Trains / 8662
8661  |  8663
Subject:
Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:18:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Some questions which I would like all LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) to ponder
and discuss:

What if the guy/gal in charge of designing LEGO trains posted here and
asked, "Should we continue to design LEGO trains 6 wide or begin to
design them 8 wide?"  What would be your response?  Would you care
necessarily?  What if he/she also said, "We're also going to offer
larger radius track curves, new points, DCC; eventually the works."
Would that influence your preference between 6/8 wide?

Or, if TLC just out of the blue started producing 8 wide trains, how
would you feel about it?  Would you just accept it and build from there,
or would you feel that 6 wide was better and consider it another bad
move by TLC?  Or would you just be happy that TLC was producing more
trains again-- 6 wide, 8 wide--whatever?

I have a sense of how people feel about the subject, but I wanted some
direct feedback to see whether or not I am all wet.  These are purely
hypothetical questions:-)

-John