 Trains / 8759
Re: Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:06:18 GMT

John Neal wrote:
What's so wrong with starting a new line?  Nobody complained when they
switched to 9 volt in 1991 ...

That's not quite accurate.  Maybe nobody complained in Lugnet newsgroups...

Anyway, add me to the list of likely complainers if they changed the
gauge.  I can handle a change in couplers, though.

/Eric McC/