 Trains / 8688
Re: Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:10:08 GMT

But you bring up an interesting point.  If TLC gives us wider radius curves,
THAT will be a problem for home layouts, because not many have the room for a
4' diameter turn (I'm guessing 4 feet; currently the diameter is 27.5")  That
will be far more restrictive than any 8 wide train car....

No, because one will have the choice of 4' or 60cm curves (IIRC, they are 60
cm, too lazy to find the box for my 7710 to check)

So, it will only matter to people like me who have fixed room layouts, and
event then, not all that much, because I will be doing different things with
the trains in a couple of months anyway.  (4 months, and I move)

James