 Trains / 8760
Re: Hypothetically Speaking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
John Neal wrote:
What's so wrong with starting a new line?  Nobody complained when they
switched to 9 volt in 1991 ...

That's not quite accurate.  Maybe nobody complained in Lugnet newsgroups...

Anyway, add me to the list of likely complainers if they changed the
gauge.  I can handle a change in couplers, though.

That's because, if they change the couplers, one would hopefully still be able
to use the current couplers (which I find adaquate, although hard to uncouple)
with the new couplers.  I'd like to see 2 'styles' of Kadee type coupler, with
one having buffers and one without.

James