 Trains / *15269 (-100)
  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) "Will Chapman’s LEGO® Site (Link??)" "Neat images of the (mumble time period)" mumble? (...) What is your point? What is wrong with my suggestion? (...) Take the lazy path if you wish, I'm sure newcomers will appreciate it. I thought what I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Such as what? There's nothing missing that wasn't missing when I took it on. I've a mind to remove Will's link if no one comes forth with a correction for it as it's a bit dated. Other than that everything is correct AFAIK. Certainly if you or (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) The current page has some missing data. Perhaps you should consider tidying up the existing page, and making changes offline/elsewhere until you have a professional looking effort for the group to consider? Scott A (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  need advice on/ideas for the train setup I am working on

I am going to be starting work on a futuristic (but still true to life as far as operations go) freight setup, when my 4561 arrives. The general story is that this is a manufacturing town, making stuff that gets shipped to the freight terminal by (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) I think you're mistaken. Schoolhouse Rock was created specifically by ABC-TV for their Saturday morning cartoon lineup. It was aired exclusively on ABC. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) Trust Me... it was on "Sesame Street"!!! That's where i first saw it... Back in '86 i think Muffin Head is older than me so he probably saw the original back in '78 or so. --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Jeroen, Your layout of the LEGO(R) trains line is impressive and inspiring! I am understanding just how much work you've put into it!!!! Incredible! I have been working on a project and have been thinking along the same lines as you. The sight (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Ummmm, I don't need to know! , I'd rather not spend (...) I've chases faux wood for a Wood Heated Steam Loco, lots of 1x2 brown& tan plates, brown & tan bricks, Brown panels;-), &more wood colored stuff! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) Maybe it was in Sesame Street too!? maybe thats why i know it! Josh (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) Um, it wasn't from Sesame Street. It was from Schoolhouse Rock, which were short clips that played during commercial breaks between Saturday morning cartoons. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Curator for lugnet.trains

What sorts of things do folks want to see on the trains front page? Please mail me with your thoughts, as I've just assumed the curator role. Probably best not to clutter the discussion with suggestions unless you think they merit discussion (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) I took the "coal insert" idea one step further on my Bethgon Coalporter-- not only is my coal an insert, but it has a vital structural role keeping the hopper together as well.... -John (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) I created a one-piece "prefab" coal insert to put in my tender. Basically a plate with bits stuck onto it to make it look like a "mound" of coal, but is actually one piece, easily removed and replaced. Works like a charm. Robin (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) familiar to me, since I had to work through them all for my Hogwarts Express train. I had worked up several really nice cylinder and piston configurations, but all of them eventually would seize up, or fall off after a short period of actually (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Page

Looks great. There is a picture missing on the engine page. S. Dirk Meier <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:Gn5wsC.Ctt@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) Ah, I remember that song from Sesame Street... Good memories! --==Richard==-- The Count... <One Oatmeal Cookie, muhaaa,ha,ha,haaaa> <Two Oatmeal Cookies, muhaa,ha,ha,haaaa> ;^) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  New Train Page

Hi folks, have a look at (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: hogwarts express

(...) That is right Dan, the set includes a (very primitive) instruction, how to do a conversion to 9V train stuff. If you have no experience with Lego-trains, you might take a look at the instruction of set 2126 to to get to know how you have to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: hogwarts express

(...) from what I understand (don't have the set myself), the set includes instructions how to motorize the train. If so, then I'd say, yes, you can motorize it :) Dan (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: hogwarts express

I think it is not so difficult, change the whells and add a train motor, you got a motorized hogwarts express, may I make sense? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  hogwarts express

this is probably a dumb question but im gonna ask any way. The hogwarts express isnt a motorised train, but can you motorise it? I have no idea about such things, but i wanna train, thanx (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Shaun, Excellent model! Thank you for sharing the details (I took notes). Bob (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

(...) I'll try to shed some light on the subject. AFAIK, SCLTC will most certainly be there and tables have been and are being constructed by Ted Michon and Paul Thomas for train purposes. We are currently working out the kinks for our upcoming GATS (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) I really like this Red and White building: (URL) this yellow and grey one, the black outline of the grey trim is really sharp. (URL) row of apartment is neat too: (URL) I wrong or is there a little bit of Carlie Brown influence in this: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) When I was deciding what engine to model, I had a couple of goals in mind. I definitely wanted to incorporate at least 6 drive wheels, so that I would have to introduce some articulation between them somewhere. I also wanted both leading and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Ahhh, *now* you tell me!! :) Seriously, I definitely your design as I was looking for various solutions to the problem. I just noticed how the color scheme is designed to extend onto the truck though - very nice! (...) Hmmmm, I might just go (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gn2u52.8y@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I still get A's & B's! (...) I saw the Conjunction-Junction video (not sure what else to call it) somewhere in the last few years. I also (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) 17... things like that come up ;-)... I'm suprised I got the conjunction junction, but I've heard it some where (elementary school?)... Josh (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: BricksWest

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) Well, waybills wouldn't be hard to arrange :-) With most of us being newbie operators it might be a bit of a zoo if we tried it, but it could be a lot of fun too. Of course, it would only work if most poeple (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

In lugnet.trains, Mark Sandlin writes: e (...) Yes, it was a communist plot to include little educational blurbs between the likes of HR Puff'n Stuff and The Banana Splits. They even did it for adults as well-- they called them "Bicentennial (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) That was Saturday Morning cartoons, man. How old are you? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) "ding" goes the light bulb, I get it now! I never liked that stuff in school... all though, lately i've havn't done any homework (my mom hates that!), & I still get A's & B's! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) But of course. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) IIRC, that was Rick Clark's. (...) Sorry for the inexact answers, but I'm not entirely familiar with whose stuff was what, because I just met most of those guys yesterday. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes: Who made the word train: (...) IIRC after about 25 years, they are not a "word train", but stemming from the Conjunction Junction: "Conjunction, Junction, what's your function?" "Hooking up phrases and nouns and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) I like the pumpkin patch, basket balls from the pens right? Big boat dealership too! Who made the word train: (URL) THIS BUT THAT AND OR"? The best one is this one: "The Golden Garter" :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) No, that one was static. The other rides worked, and the skull on the haunted house rocked back and forth. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Beautiful model Shaun ! This is definitively an improvement over your BR 52 which also is a very good model. Congratulations again Why did you select to model the BR 18. The BR 18 existed in several subgroups. I guess it is the BR 18-4 former (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

Hi Shaun, great! I love to see your BR 18 steamer. Nice details and the fact, that the pistons will move is just great. Getting these monsters through curves and pistons ist a real problem. I spend quite some time experiementing on my BR 10 design: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I know I could quit any time.

hmmm... I also plan carefully what I need and buy what I need only, otherwise my economy would go down fast! Lately I just tought of selling some of my trains off.... some 4537's, 7722 cars etc. I guess I can handle it - or am I just getting money (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  I know I could quit any time.

Famous last words. www.theonion.com/oni...hobby.html SteveB (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

That's what Saturday night will be, at the hotel in one corner of the ballroom. There'll be plenty of track and rolling stock, but I don't know about dispatchers and waybills. :) SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) What I'd really like to is to be able to put together a layout that can be *operated* like a big model train basement empire layout :-) not one that has to have trains going round and round to amuse the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC SEA GATS

Is this "Jay" from "Jay and Silent Bob"? :D www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?i=85655 SteveB (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

Did this thing work? (URL) Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-44B216....net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: BricksWest

I haven't heard much feedback on people going to BricksWest mid February in San Diego? SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Phew, glad I'm not alone. My real concern is the "coal" in the tender. Having the engine roll over doesn't intimidate me too much, nor do the inevitable repairs that might be necessary. The prospect of crawling around chasing 1x1 plates, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Hi Ron, Thanks for the comments! You're right, I spend soooo much of my time trying to figure out how to make the wheels work ... and of course, even after I've settled on a design, it changes a dozen times during the coure of building. But (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Thanks Josh! But beware the allure of those large red wheels ... once you find some on Brickbay, it is all too easy to buy a bunch of them. And before you know it, you have 11 pieces that cost you $60.00. I'm gonna put the rest of mine in a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) articulation and its full-featured functions. Beautiful. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) I most certainly do - always one to shy away from a confrontation, I tend to be one of the "silent supporters" of the 8-wide movement (e.g. my BR52 is also 8w). So I bide my time for now, awaiting the opportunity to extract myself from the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Holy Cow! Looked who delurked! Hey Ron, how's it going! :-) Speaking of great engines, why don't you get some pics up of your Shay (or are there some out there on the WWW that I'm not aware?) *That* baby is a beauty! (Ron brought his Shay to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes: Great looking model. (...) Welcome to the locomotive club. All of the steam locomotives in NGLTC will jump off track on occasion. Usually around elevation/direction changes. (...) I am usually a anti-sticker (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

Wow, Shaun, this is a great engine! I second the request for a video file to see it in motion! I wish lego would create some new pieces to make it easier to model the running gear for steamers. Of course (as you well know), once you create an engine (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) -- David Schilling (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

This is outstanding! Truly beautiful! -- Bob Fay "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:Gn0vsw.DLJ@lugnet.com... (...) take (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

<snip> Jaw dropping, simply jaw dropping, now that is a steam loco! I wish I had some of those big red wheels, I want to build a prairie type loco (anyone have 6 spare!?). I love how well its built too! I will draw inspiration from it! Josh (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

Shaun Sullivan wrote: Hi all, I finished my German BR18 Steam Locomotive this weekend, and managed to take some photos. They're posted on my Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) Questions, comments, critisisms, confusions? LMKWYT! Bravo! Beautiful looking (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  BR18 Steam Locomotive

Hi all, I finished my German BR18 Steam Locomotive this weekend, and managed to take some photos. They're posted on my Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) are a couple of interesting features on it: The engine is a 4-6-2 configuration, and the tie rods and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

This is really cool, Jeroen! I have one question though: On the 5th row, there is a red loco with a 9 volt motor-- isn't that anachronistic? I don't recognize it as being in the 9 volt line.... -John (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Depends how far you want to go. Do you want to include old 100 series trains (URL) ? ROSCO (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

I think chronological order by release. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Milwaukee AFOL/NILTC meet; December 15th, 2001

Hello again, After the last local meet, (URL) discussed the best time for another one, and nearly everyone agreed that mid December was the best time. Since there is a monthly NILTC meet planned about the same time, we thought it best to combine the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Well thank you. (...) Hmm, It's now arranged by number. Could do it chronological though... What do other prefer? (...) I know, I think about 55% or 60% is done now. I'm still hoping other people will submit their files (some of you did, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes writes: <snip> Duh. also missing are 4563 and 4564... (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Roger that! It's pretty spiffy. My suggestion is that the sets be arranged in chronological order by release date. The wild west train (3225) belongs below the 4559, and so on. What's missing? Metroliner and club car, 4561. Anything else (I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Finally...

(...) I know that some of what you are looking for has been posted, but to repeat: I'm using Digitrax ((URL) equipment. They have dealers in a bunch of places (listed on their web page). I've been dealing with Terry, at Pacific Scale Rail (Victoria) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Woohooo! Now I can start building a REAL forest for a train layout! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Sun Microsystems Customer Service | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

Jeroen, That poster looks great! It is a wonderful idea. Thank you for showing the progress. I can't wait until it is done. Bob (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LED Bricks - more available...

(...) Again, these 9V system Single bi-colour LED light bricks are available at eBay: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  My web site (NOLTC) has moved

I have a partial list of some sites that have linked to my web site, and normally I would contact you individually, but I just don't have the time at the moment (sorry). So, if you have a link to my page at cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego or any deep (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

(...) It is a great pleasure to hear from someone who has seen the real-life APT in service tilting at speed through the countryside. Oh, I wish I could have seen it run. I lived for a few months in England when I was 11 years old. I have *very* (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

(...) Different camera angle? Probably, but only slightly. The Acela loco nose doesn't tilt very much. I'm having a lot of problems integrating the pendular axis into the cab while retaining room for the driver. I have positioned the bogie axis as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

Hi James, I have gotta say - that APT is extremely good and very authentic looking - not just the tilting action but the overall appearence of the model. Being originally from England, I had the pleasure of seeing the real APT a few times hurtling (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Finally...

James, I'm interested in what equipment (parts) you used for DCC. What decoder have you used and how to you drive it. Maybe you could add some sources and prices of this parts - just to get an idea. Thanks, Michael "James Powell" (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: While Browsing Brickshelf...

That piece appears to have come from the Life on Mars sets, specifically the Recon Mech-RP IIRC, set # 7314. And I agree about it looking cool in a steam engine cab. Hope this helps a little. Totten OUT (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

(...) It is always a pleasure seeing your handiwork, James, and even more so in motion:-) The tilting action is terrific; you can really see it on the APT (less so on the Acela-- slightly different camera angle?) It is an engineering masterpiece. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: While Browsing Brickshelf...

(...) I think I got mine in: 7314 Recon-Mech RP And it looks like there's one or two (can't tell from Lugnet pics) in: 3750 Life on Mars Accessories DaveE (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

I have revisited the tilting train construction many times over the past months. I have been exploring designs mods for the model of the British Rail Advanced Passenger Train (APT) as well as newly incorporating a similar tilting mechanism into a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) I have the 6x22 plate to which you refer, along with a few of the red/blue magnet-equipped wagons in two lengths. I would be happy to do .dat files for these parts, though I won't be able to get to it for a while. If the virtual wheels, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Chop chop ;-). Didn't you hear... We are New Englanders!! That means we are pushy by nature and always want things done yesterday. Unlike you westerners who like to lollygag about. GDR!!! OK we New Englanders are also known for our dark sense (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Building Fences

I'm working on an assembly yard (too big for a single building, I've already tried) for a vehicle that is under construction. The area is a minimum of 3 x 4 baseplates, it may grow later. I would like to build a fence around it to keep all of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Finally...

(...) Goodness! This I *have* to see. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) In fact there are so many new galleries that the response from the fan community sometimes seems a bit lame (this includes me too). But I want say it once again: I really enjoy every new gallery! Now that we have so much pictures I often have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) lol sorry, I was just making a comment about how many groups posted pics of shows that they have *just* done within the past week or so-- did I miss some of a recent UKLUG event? -John (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Wow, slow down, a A3 300dpi RGB poster wil be 52Mb uncompressed, so a A2 wil be 104Mb and a A1 204Mb... not the files you send over the internet... Eventually the files will be smaller cos they will be compressed (either TIFF-compressed or (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) (URL) those clear bricks, neat. The action on top of the roof is cool too. I like the little Coca-Cola building too. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

Nice can't wait to print it wen finish. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) Hey - don't forget UKLUG: (URL) mean, I know we've only been building trains in this country for, like, 198 years, but that's no reason to leave us out... :-) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Dear Jeroen, I'm one of the big 12V era fans and so I really love to see your poster! Looks a little like Matts Train Depot mini-images in king size. ;-)) When you have finished the poster, I will surly try to check out, how to bring it on (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Finally...

I've actually completed the joining loop on my new fixed layout. Something in excess of 300 straight track, 1 3/4 circles+, 2 switches, 47" vertical, 5 holes in walls later, I can get trains from the lower level to the upper level. Max load appears (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) And this is what happens when the Big Boy meets a "My Train" (URL)James J. Trobaugh wrote: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Paging Mr. Pearson!

Dan, You fellow SCLTC members need to get in touch with you concerning our GATS appearance in early December and our meet THIS SATURDAY! Please give us, any of us, a note you are there. Thanks, Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

"John Neal" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GMr47y.303@lugnet.com... (...) train-related (...) coming (...) And you can add RichLUG - (2 URLs) This was our first live show and we got lots of great feedback from the visitors. Tim (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) I certainly would enjoy that. Judging from the other responses, everyone likes the idea of the alternate logo, and there are no objections to be seen. (...) If rushing to get the logo means lower quality, I'd just as soon wait. There will be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) Don't worry John. I have been inspired to help get something organized in Ottawa within the next year. You hear that Tim, and Kevin, you need to get building. :-) First thing though, we have to meet. <grin> Jude (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) I guess I was so overwhelmed that I got confused as well;-) Thanks for the correction! -John (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

Neat! an alternate logo with dual capabilities. Congratulation to all those artists out there, amazing work. Really cool. Love it!. J.- (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

Hi, Little correction: Calum and Iain from rtlToronto were participating to the MonLUG show in Montreal, not their own show. Same thing for Tim and Jude from ParLUGment. Still a busy weekend and lots of picture!!! :-) Pierre MonLUG #1 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics of VLC layout at Trains 2001 show, Burnaby BC

(...) The 'Popular Vote' was not handled well this year. There was NOT one announcement about it, everyone I talked to said "What a popular vote? Where do I do it? How?" etc... So most didn't vote I'd bet... Since no one but the regular train people (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact