 Trains / 13947
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:30:03 GMT

Woohooo!   Now I can start building a REAL forest for a train layout!

Brad Justus wrote:

My, my... word does travel fast, it seems.
But yes, it is true. In the next round of bulk items, we will bring you...
shrubbery. Well ok, bushes, if you want to be picky about it. And trees,
too; lots of trees. Cypress trees (Merry Christmas, Richard) and fruit
trees. And a little bit more.

They're very nice. And not too expensive.

Cypress trees: 5 for $4.99
Round (fruit) trees : 10 for $5.99
Bushes: 25 for $6.99
Sand Red roof tiles (2x2): 100 for $7.99
1x2 plates with one stud (part #3794): 80 for $4.99 (20 each in gray, dark
gray, black, and white)

Keep an eye out for these items in the shop at LEGO.com -- they should be
available sometime in the next couple of weeks, and will be offered in all
our LEGO Shop At Home markets (which will also include Switzerland before
the end of the month).

Now I must go and cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with a herring.

Play Well!

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

P.S. Apologies to non-Monty Python fans. If such creatures exist.