 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3652
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:24:36 GMT

Thumbs up, Brad!

LEGO is back on the business of making us happy beyond the limits of sanity.
Way to go!
Trees are one of the most needed things for my future layout, it is VERY
comforting to know they are being issued. Please keep up with your policy of
listening to our feedback, we will not let you down - we are as loyal as
fans get!

Now a small hint for the future: how about releasing modular buildings for
Town? I mean, not like attempted in Town Jr, more like "buy one floor at the
time, and make your own custom building". Now that we have the greens, we
need more humanized landscape...

P.S. Apologies to non-Monty Python fans. If such creatures exist.

Such creatures are only possible in MP films...

Pedro (very glad indeed)