 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3666
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
My, my... word does travel fast, it seems.

AHHHHH! You have said the word which we cannot bear to hear!

Good news always travel fast!  You have finally unleashed the best bit of
Lego Brick greenery from the realm of the "super-rare/MIA"... Speaking as
one of the most unfortunate accumulators of The Brick, IE; I have never
gotten a Cypress Tree (!) I have stared at old catalogs and longed for even
one for years... this truly rocks.

They're very nice. And not too expensive.
Cypress trees: 5 for $4.99

YES! I don't don't know why these have been missing from sets for so long,
but what ever you did to convince The Powers That Be to let you make these,
it will be worth it, just wait and see!  I plan on buying many many many of
these.
A buck a cypress is irresistable!

1x2 plates with one stud (part #3794): 80 for $4.99 (20 each in gray, dark
gray, black, and white)

Okay, the Cypress was a no-brainer, but this pack proves you are listening!
The only way you could beat this is to put out 2 x 2 tile bulk packs in
light and dark grey!  And don't forget we all would love to see the garage
roller doors again, especially in some of the great new colors like brown,
tan, dark grey, etc...  Seriously, I WANT to send you lots more of my money.

Play Well!

you bet your fingers I will!

cheers!
Joel Kuester