 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3648
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:09:21 GMT

Brad,

Thanks for making the trees available!

Have you discontinued the 1x4x5 window with trans-blue glass?
I was going to order some more of those today and I could not
find them on the website.  The tinted glass is preferable to the
clear for office building windows and I already have 100 of them
so I'd like the additional ones to match.

However, if they have been discontinued and you really are
out of stock, I would rather have "smoked" glass panes (like the
color of the Star Wars windscreens) since those would be the most
realistic.

While I'm on the window wish list, how about 1x4x6 windows
in black or light gray with trans smoke or trans light-blue panes.
I see the Explosion Studio already has 1x4x6 light gray windows
with trans smoke glass.  Please don't bring out trans-dark-blue glass
(easially confused with trans-light-blue), those are much less useful.

KL

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
Keep an eye out for these items in the shop at LEGO.com -- they should be
available sometime in the next couple of weeks, and will be offered in all
our LEGO Shop At Home markets (which will also include Switzerland before
the end of the month).