 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3660
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:22:44 GMT

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message
My, my... word does travel fast, it seems.
But yes, it is true. In the next round of bulk items, we will bring you...
shrubbery. Well ok, bushes, if you want to be picky about it. And trees,
too; lots of trees. Cypress trees (Merry Christmas, Richard) and fruit
trees. And a little bit more.

They're very nice. And not too expensive.

Cypress trees: 5 for $4.99
Round (fruit) trees : 10 for $5.99
Bushes: 25 for $6.99
Sand Red roof tiles (2x2): 100 for $7.99
1x2 plates with one stud (part #3794): 80 for $4.99 (20 each in gray, dark
gray, black, and white)

[ ... snipped ... ]

I am glad to see the 2x2 Sand Red roof tiles.  I like the color but without
the 2x2 roof tiles, the 2x4's and peaks were almost useless.  Granted I
would like to see the full complement of roof elements in San Red and Brown
available but I will take the 2x2's and build something with a big Sand Red
roof!

Any chance you could release a pack like 10010 but in Sand Red?  I don't
need a lot of 1x1's or some of the others pieces but it would be nice to
have a few of them.

Mike (who is also excited about Cypress trees - I only have two currently
but I expect that number to change soon)

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot