 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3675
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:16:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

<snip>

Trees.
Great news. If you want trees.

If you judge by the vociferousness of the requests, the cypress tree is one
of the most desired items, and there have been a LOT of people declaiming
how delighted they were to see it make an appearance.

But personally I hope there is more stuff to be added to bulk bricks
real soon other than this seemingly random
collection

The 1x2 with center top stud has been on my wishlist (and was presented at
the train summit, IIRC, as being a popular part) for a long time as well.

Yes, I would like to know how stuff gets chosen too. But be happy...