 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3682
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:55:43 GMT

3)  14 stud plant leaves
4)  6 stud plant leaves

Being "Greedy" would be wanting those in red, orange, and yellow for autumn,
aquazone, and space (alien) foilage.  <drool>

5)  flower stems
6)  flowers in all kinds of colors (trans flowers would be gorgeous!)

Woah! Trans-flowers would rule.

-Mike Petrucelli (still hoping for 6x8 and 4x10 plates by the boxload)