 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3677
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:16:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Hey, that's good news. Personally I couldn't care less about the trees, as I
haven't yet found a way of using them in truck or crane models, but hey, TLC
are still listening!
Now I've two requests for bulk:
One I mentioned here before, and that's shared by many Technic lovers:
thread links.
The other is probably much easier to realise: YELLOW!
I need yellow plates, 1xN bricks, 1x2 plates with 1 stud, 1x2 bricks with
curved top and all there is is one pack with assorted yellow plates......

I like the 1x2 w/ center top stud and 1x2 curved tops all right. But there
IS a yellow plate pack already from LD and another one from Dacta. Between
those you have a pretty good assortment, ne?

and as for 1xn bricks, well, I would urge LEGO to keep 3033 in production,
there are lots of 1xn in all colors. If they bring out yellow 1xn in bulk
that uses up SKUs...