 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3678
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:26:15 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Hey, that's good news. Personally I couldn't care less about the trees, • as I
haven't yet found a way of using them in truck or crane models, but hey, • TLC
are still listening!
Now I've two requests for bulk:
One I mentioned here before, and that's shared by many Technic lovers:
thread links.
The other is probably much easier to realise: YELLOW!
I need yellow plates, 1xN bricks, 1x2 plates with 1 stud, 1x2 bricks with
curved top and all there is is one pack with assorted yellow plates......

I like the 1x2 w/ center top stud and 1x2 curved tops all right. But there
IS a yellow plate pack already from LD and another one from Dacta. Between
those you have a pretty good assortment, ne?

and as for 1xn bricks, well, I would urge LEGO to keep 3033 in production,
there are lots of 1xn in all colors. If they bring out yellow 1xn in bulk
that uses up SKUs...

In the plates department, what we really need is a wide assortment of plates
in ALL colors, hopefully available bulk vs. a service pack.  I really want
to be able to order 25 6x8 gray plates if I want to, and not have to worry
about getting all kinds of plates I don't want/need.  We especially need
large plates in all colors - fairly importantly the grays and the earth
tones.

-Tim