 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3683
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Being "Greedy" would be wanting those in red, orange, and yellow for autumn,
aquazone, and space (alien) foilage.  <drool>

Yeah, I have thought of this before.  Someone has a CAD drawing of a tractor
or something with autumn colored 14 stud leaves on Brickshelf somewhere.  I
saw it last week...

An accessory pack of yellow, orange, and brown 14 and 6 stud foliage would
make an excellent promotion for next fall.

Man, TLC could do SO much with existing element forms just by changing the
colors around.

-- Hop-Frog