 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3700
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Wilson writes:

Is there hope for the traditional tiny flowers? They have all but
disappeared from sets and again, you can never have too many.

Wooo...  That would be nice.  I find those flowers add to a Town or Castle
MOC as much so as the trees.  More so, perhaps, since you have the option to
remove the petals and just have them represent tall grass or fens-type
foliage along streams and ponds.

-H.