 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3671
Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:

<snip>

There is something very *right* about a VP who quotes from Monty Python:-)

Although I am not a huge "prefab" LEGO tree fan (I prefer to fab my own:-), I
know that many, many people are that there is much rejoicing about this latest
offering from LD. In any case, the half-studs offering is much welcomed!  Thanks
*again* LD!

And no more beating around the bush-- get movie rights to "Holy Grail"! ;-)

-John