 Trains / 13946
Re: Lego Trainposter preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:47:29 GMT

Jeroen,

That poster looks great!  It is a wonderful idea.  Thank you for showing the
progress.  I can't wait until it is done.

Bob

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan writes:
Hi all,

At http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8266 you'll find the
first rendering of the Lego-trainsposter. When ready it will made available
in A3 and A4 format posters at 150 and 300 dpi. I still need some DAT-files.
Can Thomas Burger contact me direct please; your name pops up in a lot of
them and maybe you have some of the missing ones.

Bye for now, I'm going back to build some more... Jeroen