 Trains / 13924
13923  |  13925
Subject:
Lego Trainposter preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:38:44 GMT

Hi all,

At http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8266 you'll find the
first rendering of the Lego-trainsposter. When ready it will made available
in A3 and A4 format posters at 150 and 300 dpi. I still need some DAT-files.
Can Thomas Burger contact me direct please; your name pops up in a lot of
them and maybe you have some of the missing ones.

Bye for now, I'm going back to build some more... Jeroen