 Trains / 13923
Re: Saw the movie today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:51:24 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GMqH0v.Fxv@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Go and see it ASAP!

Huw

Never mind Harry Potter, did you get your "Shrek" DVD yesterday?  Notice • the
<set:4559> Cargo Railway running around the monitor of one of the • animators
in "The Tech of Shrek" feature.

Yes, I did, but haven't watched the extras yet.

(BTW -- I can't figure out how to get to the DVD-ROM content, perhaps you
can provide some tech support :-) )

Huw