 Local / United Kingdom / 7474
Re: Saw the movie today! (bit OT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:29:09 GMT

saw the film last night and words fail me in a family newsgroup like this • to
adequately describe how dire it was.

Never mind the film itself, what about the SW part 2 trailer? That was
worse. SW has clearly drifted into the mainstream Hollywood bracket, with
all those earth-bound shots of scenic beauty and lovey-dovey romantic
diversions. Pah! Looks like a very ordinary film in store - hardly a cuddly
droid, super-weapon or gargantuan space ship in sight. Has the series
finally lost its way? The title was hardly memorable either, something like
'revenge of the clones'?! Sounds like a second-rate low-budget sci-fi title.

And my back hurts and when are we going to get a fine day and I'm sick and
tired of this office...

Agree with the comments about Alan Rickman and Robbie Coltrane in HP though,
both gave great performances.