 Local / United Kingdom / 7383
Re: Saw the movie today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I'm glad to say it does live up to all the hype. Everything shown is exactly
as I imagined it to be, having read the books. My only reservation is that,
understandably, the story has been abbreviated, so consequently some of the
characters or scenes do not have the significance they do in the book. I
won't say too much in order not so spoil it for you.

I'd be interested to hear from people who have not read the book what they
think of it...

Go and see it ASAP!

Huw

Plus it had a new LOTR trailer, in which everything was even closer to how I
imagined it than HP was!!!

I loved HP&TPS. Despite it being a 2.5 hour film all the kids in the cinema
were rapt throughout, there is little greater praise.  Just one question,
how on earth are they going to render the fabulousness that is 'Goblet' down
into feature film length?

Psi