 Trains / 13991
Re: BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I haven't heard much feedback on people going to BricksWest mid February in
San Diego?
SteveB

I'll try to shed some light on the subject.  AFAIK, SCLTC will most
certainly be there and tables have been and are being constructed by Ted
Michon and Paul Thomas for train purposes.  We are currently working out the
kinks for our upcoming GATS on January 5th and 6th in Anaheim, CA and are
thinking of using that layout (with expansions) for the BricksWest.  Much of
the GATS layout has been completed (ran a setup the past Saturday) and so
far our area for GATS will be around 15x20.  We'll no doubt be expanding
that come BricksWest, size yet to be determined.  Any input for B.W.
concerning trains is wellcome to SCLTC members and Matt Gerber, the head
honcho of BricksWest.

Don't forget, we all have BricksWest LUGNET site to post on.
lugnet.events.brickswest

Adrian
http://www.scltc.org/