 Trains / 14044
Re: BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:20:34 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

steve barile wrote in message ...
I haven't heard much feedback on people going to BricksWest mid February in
San Diego?
SteveB

I'm hoping to be able to attend, but it probably won't be until January
that I have an idea of the feasibility.

What I'd really like to is to be able to put together a layout that can be
*operated* like a big model train basement empire layout :-) not one that
has to have trains going round and round to amuse the public. On the floor
if necessary, in  a big space, with decent size stations and lots of
industry spurs and lots and lots of trains. So big you'd need someone to be
dispatcher, and car waybills, and train orders, and all kinds of neat stuff

I'm also interested in operation. I do hope at some point to have a
space big enough to have a home layout extensive enough to be operated.

Frank