 Trains / 13854
13853  |  13855
Subject:
BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:58:22 GMT

I mostly only read lugnet.trains and I don't recall reading much about this.

BricksWest(tm) is in mid February at a hotel 5 min walk from LEGOland in San
Deigo. Some PNLTC members are going down. From what I understand there is
going to be "track" on trains, maybe three 45min sessions.  Also a BOF
(birds of a feather, aka BS session) get together for train heads at least
on Saturday night, and likely other times as well.

How many of you guys are planning to attend?

SteveB